Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remove user widsquards donor perms
Here are the logs from the incident and what occured: https://imgur.com/a/KYaSN4z

During the first round, BIG ANG was a traitor and killed someone, widsquard then killed them since shot logs display BIG ANG shot first so he had the reason to kos.

Second round, BIG ANG does 20 damage to widsquard, Widsquad has the reason to kos, end of that. 

Third Round, Widsquard was traitor, kliled both of them, end of that. 

Fourth Round, nothing happened between the two. 

Fifth Round: Looks as though BIG ANG rdmed them and then they got gunned by a traitor. This is the round where the kick was used and no staff were on until the end of round 6. 

Now, with that being said, I would give a +1 to warn both of you. I had pmed Widsquard about what had occurred and what was mentioned was that BIG ANG had stated they would rdm them in VC which was round 2. No evidence of that, just only word so with that being said, I would just warn both of you for the incident unless there's evidence of BIG ANG instigating first.

Messages In This Thread
remove user widsquards donor perms - by BIG ANG - 02-25-2023, 01:04 PM
RE: remove user widsquards donor perms - by slater - 02-25-2023, 02:52 PM