Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remove user widsquards donor perms
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

Potential Witnesses: @paradox 

Reason to Punish: basically he killed me and bagged me twice so I did it back to him and he kicked me like a loser

Proof: in the image

Other: (Optional)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Moved to the abuse subforum.

Also, please put his name and steamid in the correct spot ty c:
@Widsquard

Also: If this is a valid abuse report then it won't count as a donor removal since this will be his first abuse report and will probably be a strike.
(02-25-2023, 01:27 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Moved to the abuse subforum.

Also, please put his name and steamid in the correct spot ty c:
mb i didnt know that was a thing there are too many subforums XD
also thx for the heads up
(02-25-2023, 01:04 PM)BIG ANG Wrote: Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

Potential Witnesses: @paradox 

Reason to Punish: basically he killed me and bagged me twice so I did it back to him and he kicked me like a loser

Proof: in the image

Other: (Optional)
The kicking question was a joking kick at end round, after you were bragging about revenge rdm twice. I did it as a polite reminder to play the game fairly and you took off and never came back. I’m typing this on an Iphone so apologies for any typos.
(02-25-2023, 01:53 PM)Widsquard Wrote: The kicking question was a joking kick at end round, after you were bragging about revenge rdm twice. I did it as a polite reminder to play the game fairly and you took off and never came back. I’m typing this on an Iphone so apologies for any typos.
You as a donor are not supposed to do that lol. If they rdm you like 3 rounds in a row I would kick but idk about 2 rounds. It sounds like you two were rdming eachother but there isn't any evidence besides the kick itself so  :(
(02-25-2023, 01:57 PM)Damien Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 01:53 PM)Widsquard Wrote: The kicking question was a joking kick at end round, after you were bragging about revenge rdm twice. I did it as a polite reminder to play the game fairly and you took off and never came back. I’m typing this on an Iphone so apologies for any typos.
You as a donor are not supposed to do that lol. If they rdm you like 3 rounds in a row I would kick but idk about 2 rounds. It sounds like you two were rdming eachother but there isn't any evidence besides the kick itself so  :(
The threats afterwards was the cherry on top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlQ4jCWD5VM
(02-25-2023, 02:09 PM)Anti-semetic Goose Wrote: This is great
i am in agreeance now i know what kind of person this dude is XD

(02-25-2023, 02:14 PM)Widsquard Wrote: The threats afterwards was the cherry on top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlQ4jCWD5VM
kick me again and you will lose your rank ITS THAT SIMPLE lol its not a threat its a promise
Looks like instigating on both sides to me tbh. +1 for at least a warning for both of you to avoid each other