Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who's Back? Prop Hunt: Bork & Beans Trusted App
Ingame Name: Bork and Beans (Early 2018 players may have known me as Mosh Pit Shaka Brah).

Steam ID: 76561198006701392 STEAM_0:0:23217832

Time Played: 214 Hours. Total Playtime is at 1 month, 1 week, and 2 days.

When First Joined: Early 2018. Played through till the end of the year, stopped until I came back two months ago. 2018-2019 then 2023 I picked back up.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My availability is a bit varied but here we go.
Monday-Friday: I wake up at 4AM, leave for work at 6AM. I usually get an hour or two in each morning. In the evenings after 4PM I can usually put in a few more hours.
Friday is usually my game night so I usually stay on till late.
Saturday and Sunday I can play all day unless I have plans, so usually I get at least 5 hours each day. In total I would say a minimum of 20 hours a week I’m on, but usually more. Mountain Time Zone.
However, I cannot exceed this time amount too often. I’ve realized I need a healthy life balance of work, working out, and gaming and want to perserve that.

Rank Desired: I’ve been Trusted Before. Asking for Trusted Again and have no intentions of going higher than that due to time commitments.

Current Rank: Donor (Formerly Trusted in 2018/2019 but was short lived)

What can you do to help the community?: I wake up very, very early so I can help to staff the early mornings which I have seen frequent issues on. I have good standing with the other donors (although we have lots of healthy, fun arguments :P). I’m a bit of a social bug too so I can help grow the community too.

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us? I love all you guys. There was a reason I had to leave for awhile but coming back I realized everyone on this server is so friendly, and even if the people change, the experiences don’t. I enjoy my time more than anything. I see some issues I want to help on (and am limited by being a donor).

Have you previously been banned? : Banned No. Long before when I first started I was kicked a lot of time farming but I haven’t done anything like that for years. I try to follow the rules best as I can.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): See following link for (Approved) Trusted Rank application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...Shaka+Brah

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Screenshots yes, video is a bit flaky due to an issue with a capture device installed but should work.

How did you find us?: I pretty much went through all the prop hunt servers. Liked this community the most without question. Also seems to have less screaming kids on most of the time. :P 

Other: In 2019 I was still recovering from a bad breakup, and two jobs that wore on my mental health a lot. I had a lot of stuff going on and I applied to become Trusted and got it. Almost immediately I realized I couldn’t handle it. It took a long time, but I got my life in order, down to one job (that I actually enjoy) and significantly better mental health. While I miss a lot of my old friends like monarch, wolf and shank, I’ve made lots of new friends like Pander, Carson, Megz, Blu, Thafry, Fofab, etc. I mean seriously the list goes on so long I can’t even remember everyone). Everyone greets me every time I come on and that warms my heart a lot. So even if I don’t get this approved, I just want to say I am so happy you guys are so friendly. :) 

Love y'all. :)  Heart
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 

Messages In This Thread
Guess Who's Back? Prop Hunt: Bork & Beans Trusted App - by Bork & Beans - 03-08-2023, 08:58 AM