Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who's Back? Prop Hunt: Bork & Beans Trusted App
(03-10-2023, 01:53 AM)sad_ti84 Wrote: -1.
as per previous comments, you don't call for staff when staff is needed. instead, you take matters into your own hands it sseems.

i dont know man. doesnt seem legit.

Please understand the message is direct, but I do not mean to come across rude. Simply sincere about issues. 
Thank you for your feedback, do have to counter it a bit though. I was unable to call staff because I have been locked out of discord for two years. It's finally been fixed, and I've only been active on discord for three days. Thanks to Harmless_Potato's feedback I will be using the command now that I have access to it. 
As far as "take matters into my own hands" goes, I give multiple warnings, following the staff rules. It's usually only gags, with the rare warnings to people to go back to there correct teams when there is no staff on. 
There has been an ENORMOUS amount of issues going on in the early morning with mic spammers and racial comments which staff gets informed on when they logged onto the server (now which will be notified via Discord) that nobody was handling. And during other times when no staff was on, like when its only a couple donors on a server we get absolutely hosed by spammers. Clearly notifying staff will help but it doesn't much for an immediate fix. When informing higher staff I was even told that there is basically no one on that early (which to not fault to their own) but I am. 
As also stated, I am firm with the rules. I don't take BS but I'm not abusing power, I give warnings vocal and over text. There is far more destabilizing this server than helping it in my opinion, which is why I think we're seeing more Donors like me wanting to step up (and Harmless Potato wanting to move up as well, which I wholly support). Also, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I am surprised to see a -1 from a player I am 99% sure I have never played with. I've been on the server A LOT the past 2 months and I don't recall ever playing with you so I feel personally that it is an unfair judgement. Please feel free to look through chat logs with handling rule breakers if you have access because I don't think I've overstepped my bounds. 
Clearly there was a transgression with not notifying staff due to technical issues but I was using Donor powers otherwise within my rules.
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guess Who's Back? Prop Hunt: Bork & Beans Trusted App - by Bork & Beans - 03-10-2023, 06:49 AM