Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who's Back? Prop Hunt: Bork & Beans Trusted App
I really need to play with you more to get a better opinion of you tbh, but I have interacted with you a fair bit on discord more than the server itself. I think you're alright. You have a clear understanding of the rules which is a crucial plus. You're friendly, you've built some good relationships in the community, and overall have been a positive impact on the server as a whole. Love that!

My hesitancy right now mainly stems from your uncertainty and from a conversation had yesterday on discord regarding donor guidelines and what donors can and cannot do. Despite a few of us basically spoon-feeding you the info and giving you links to source material and the guidelines themselves, you still had a pretty extreme reaction to it all.  The donor guidelines have been pretty clear cut for a while now, being updated by fish last year, yet your hesitancy on them reportedly came from a staff member four years ago. A staff member that isn't even here anymore. Even despite all our info, you still elected to not even use your commands on server.

Now all that being said, if you became staff then I think this would alleviate that issue, but I'm still a little unsure about how you would handle other issues down the road.

Overall I don't know, so I'm just going to remain in a big NEUTRAL zone here. Best of luck to you, my dude!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guess Who's Back? Prop Hunt: Bork & Beans Trusted App - by August - 03-13-2023, 03:26 PM