Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Harmless Potato Applies for Discord Helper
Discord Nickname: Harmless Potato

Discord Account Name: Harmless Potato#6969

Discord ID: 536258536217378848

When did you join the discord: I joined November 7th, 2021.

Are you 18 years of age older: Yes, I am 24 potato years old.

What staff position are you applying for: I am apply for Helper. 

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions: I do not have any discord infractions. 

Do you have any recent punishments on the forums or gmod servers (within past 12 months - if so explain): Just a day ban on PH from about 10 months ago for timefarming. Wasn't really timefarming, I just got too tired late at night and forgot to disconnect lol. 

What can you do to help the Discord community: Well this Potato is on the Discord pretty much all day, and I would be able to assist insuring da-rules are being followed. Being on a lot I am pretty much free to assist in handling questions, issuing warnings & timing users out, reporting potential more severe content, being extremely active to pings, etc. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: Being a part of this community for a little over 2 years (started playing Prop Hunt in early 2021), I just want this community to thrive, a fun place, and most importantly a safe place for everyone! I joined the PH staff team in January of this year, and want to help this awesome community as much as I can. 

Other: Blame @KaptainLes for "making" me apply lol. Also, boosters>anti-boosters :P
???????? ??????

Messages In This Thread
A Harmless Potato Applies for Discord Helper - by Harmless_Potato - 03-19-2023, 10:45 AM
RE: A Harmless Potato Applies for Discord Helper - by reinaberg - 03-21-2023, 06:22 PM