Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Witchyle's First Ban Appeal (Hooray!)
Your Discord Username: Witchyle#7641

Your Discord User ID: 1006796940140351538

Auttaja Punishment ID: N/A (Deleted the message) 

Reason for ban: Asking for money to a discord member.

Ban Length: Permanent

Appeal Type: Unban

Previous Unban Requests: None. It's the first one.

What would you like to tell us: I was in a financial situation at the time. It came out of nowhere. Shocked me a lil'. It also got me into a point where I can't spend anything (College is pretty silly). The first thought was that I could ask someone to help with the certain problem. It's not urgent either. I'd rather not say who because of personal reasons. So, I DMed someone that I know on Discord, asking the person if that person can help me with the problem. The person denied. It was worth asking nonetheless. No worries at all. I took a break to watch something anime related.

I came back to see myself banned on the Dinkleberg discord server. First time too. Crazy. Insane. *insert reaction*. The reason being: scamming on discord server. It was from the words of beloved Auttaja.

One of the admins DMed me to certify that I'm human. So I had a conversation with them. Another one came by and had a talk with me too, making me come into an understanding that I violated a rule I have no knowledge of. Thank you two for taking time to let myself have a word.

The problem is fixed FYI! One of my friends helped me out a little (that's not on Discord). It's all good.

I'm asking for an appeal of my ban with a self-proposed two conditions: to not associate myself with the person ever again and under any circumstances to never ask any Discord member for money. I don't intend to scam anybody and never will. It's never in my intention to scam a discord member.

Thank you for reading.

-WITCHYLE!

P.S. Since I got banned, I sort of have this weird feeling of distaste towards the server instead of one person. I don't know how that worked. I liked the server a lot. I wonder if the reason for certain changes to happen is due to the hostility of people in the server? I don't know; I don't have that kind of knowledge to say it anyway. Still love you guys lol.

Messages In This Thread
Witchyle's First Ban Appeal (Hooray!) - by Witchyle - 04-02-2023, 02:31 PM
RE: Witchyle's First Ban Appeal (Hooray!) - by reinaberg - 04-05-2023, 05:52 PM