Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo Application for Trusted
-1, I want to thank everyone that has responded, and I think it is clear that I need more time before becoming trusted. I originally played on this server 5 years ago and only recently rejoined it within the last month. It is clear to me that I have forgotten / confused some of the rules after my 5-year break and it Is because of this that I personally don’t believe that I should become trusted at this time. I need to re-read the rules and to spend some more time on the server with its new community.

I want to especially  thank Slater, Saylor Twift, and Voidzz for helping me see that I have some growing to do before I become Trusted. Thank you Slater for your suggestions on how I should go about improving my self, I will definitely be following them.

As I said before after reading everyone’s responses I don’t think that I should become Trusted yet and it is for this reason that I would like to withdraw my application (if that is a thing and allowed). I need more time with this community and when I feel that I have relearned the rules and reintegrated within DinklebergTTT than I will reply.

Thank you everyone for you fair criticism and I hope to see you all in-game

(also quick side note how do i get my profile updated from user to doner thanks)

Messages In This Thread
Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Papa Milo - 04-27-2023, 05:23 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by voidzz - 04-27-2023, 08:16 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 04-28-2023, 04:50 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Papa Milo - 04-29-2023, 12:52 PM