Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comrade Blu reporting for duty
Ingame Name: Blu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150002854

Time Played: 404 Hours

When First Joined: June 17, 2018 9:53 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1 PM EST to 9 PM EST (It may change)

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I'm here for law enforcement, I want to make the server civil and respected, Catch some ghosters and hackers, recently there have been alot of them, Deal with team switchers, Mic spammers, Chat spammers, Basically anyone who breaks the rules. 

Why do you want to help the community?: The amount of mic/chat spammers, Team switchers, Ghosters and hackers i have seen in my playtime are A LOT, especially recently with all the hackers and ghosters, so id thought to become trusted and deal with them 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I'm squeaky clean

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): First time

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? OBS for video and Lightshot for screenshot

How did you find us?: Joined in 2018 when i saw nuru in there, Played for about 2 days, Went back to my original server, Now that my original server died i came here crawlin' back :)

Other: I've staffed Moxie prop hunt server before so i have staff experience, Not to forget the amazing, Wonderful, Loving friends i have made in this server! Including: THAFRY - August - Harmless_Potato - chelllman - Killer Pander - Fofab - NO NAME - Carson - lonezewolf - dankster - Bird - pepe silvia - CableGuy - Super Milk Chan - Katie <3, And alot more, Wouldn't have done all of this without the help of Super Milk Chan thank you mate you're the man!
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Comrade Blu reporting for duty - by Blu - 05-10-2023, 11:37 PM
RE: Comrade Blu reporting for duty - by Carson - 05-10-2023, 11:47 PM
RE: Comrade Blu reporting for duty - by BIIG_SAD - 05-11-2023, 12:44 AM
RE: Comrade Blu reporting for duty - by NO NAME - 05-11-2023, 12:52 AM
RE: Comrade Blu reporting for duty - by THAFRY - 05-11-2023, 06:10 AM
RE: Comrade Blu reporting for duty - by Bird (2) - 05-12-2023, 12:14 AM
RE: Comrade Blu reporting for duty - by voidzz - 05-21-2023, 07:36 PM
RE: Comrade Blu reporting for duty - by chelllman - 05-21-2023, 07:39 PM