Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comrade Blu reporting for duty
Ingame Name: Blu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150002854

Time Played: 404 Hours

When First Joined: June 17, 2018 9:53 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1 PM EST to 9 PM EST (It may change)

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I'm here for law enforcement, I want to make the server civil and respected, Catch some ghosters and hackers, recently there have been alot of them, Deal with team switchers, Mic spammers, Chat spammers, Basically anyone who breaks the rules. 

Why do you want to help the community?: The amount of mic/chat spammers, Team switchers, Ghosters and hackers i have seen in my playtime are A LOT, especially recently with all the hackers and ghosters, so id thought to become trusted and deal with them 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I'm squeaky clean

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): First time

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? OBS for video and Lightshot for screenshot

How did you find us?: Joined in 2018 when i saw nuru in there, Played for about 2 days, Went back to my original server, Now that my original server died i came here crawlin' back :)

Other: I've staffed Moxie prop hunt server before so i have staff experience, Not to forget the amazing, Wonderful, Loving friends i have made in this server! Including: THAFRY - August - Harmless_Potato - chelllman - Killer Pander - Fofab - NO NAME - Carson - lonezewolf - dankster - Bird - pepe silvia - CableGuy - Super Milk Chan - Katie <3, And alot more, Wouldn't have done all of this without the help of Super Milk Chan thank you mate you're the man!
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
This man was red once, no I will not elaborate.
Jokes aside, I have no doubt he is perfectly capable to staff. He knows the rules, can catch ghosters, etc.
+1
[Image: image.png]
I can personally vouch that Blu is capable of recording & storing evidence, he all so went over things like the staff guidelines with me earlier today.

Blu is all so a very well behaved & polite individual who doesn't blow up at people wen they decide that they have a problem with him.

Very active in game as well as the discord, ask for help frequently.

No ban requests yet is the only negative I see at this time, maybe you will do one in the time this app is up.

Other then that I trust Blu & think we should give him chance to join the staff team. +1

All so I got a shout out ah reeeee
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(05-10-2023, 11:37 PM)Blu Wrote: -snip-
I have played with blu, and I can say that he shows all the maturity and being that is necessary to being a staff on Dinklebergs.
At the same time, he is really fun to play with and is very knowledgeable about the game
+1, good luck man.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Feel like Blu could make good staff honestly, knows how to follow the rules and has definitely has the game knowledge to be able to catch ghosters, hackers etc. Plus I've seen him handle mic spammers and others pretty well by himself too. +1 for being a good noodle
+1 from me will make a great trusted. Active and a sweat. Known Blu as long as I have been in the server always been a great guy.   

Although take full videos of ban req not just you dying you spiv : )
[Image: giphy.gif]
Honestly, I've been wondering for a while now why Blu aint staff already. Dude knows the rules well and enforces them even better, he's always straight up. he's real good at staffing because as someone else already mentioned he doesn't blow up when people have a problem with him/the rules. I've actually learned a lot of the rules from him and how to deal with people breaking the rules by just watching him handle it.

Blu you are incredibly fun to be around and to play with, for what its worth issa +1 from me brother, you'd be great staff! : )

Suprah>Blew
[Image: 52934950296_f87b772f5e_n.jpg]
[Image: 213313.png?1683911023]
Hey Blu!

Happy to see you're applying for Prop Hunt staff. I'm going to going to go over my personal positives and negatives towards you before I give a +1±0, or a -1

Positives:

• You have a good understanding of the PH rules. Knowing the rules is crucial of being staff. You have a good understanding of what is allowed, and what isn't.
  • You know when to step in. You don't overstep staff whenever they are on, but assist when they are. 
  • You are levelheaded. This is very important in staffing. You can't be unfair when dishing out punishments. Everyone is on a level playing field, to include regulars.
  • You have not had any (true) punishments. You are a good player, keep this up!
  • You ping staff when help is needed.
Negatives:
  • No ban request(s). Now this isn't technically a requirement for Trusted (staff requirements can be found here), but definitely a nice to have. This would prove that you can record, spot hackers, ghosters, unfun players, etc. 
  • That's honestly it.

With all of that being said, it's a +1 from me for you earning Trusted

Good luck!  :)

You have been though by me and @August   :P

???????? ??????
+1 from the pepe, one of the few donors that genuinely helps the server when no staff are on. blu deserves to be trusted.
Blu is good when it's come to rules and helping ppl online. Although I do wish that you can post more Ban requests but, that isn't a requirement for being a Trusted. +1 from the birb

Change Blu into a Green
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]