Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it was this or DR trusted...
Steam/Forum Name: redacted tron/ nyaapy /happy

Discord ID: happy#001 fancy ps tho so they dont register 

When did you first join the forums?: Registration Date: 01-18-2018

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: yuh I dmed lace my permit

What do you plan to do as a web staff member? *reformated/edited* I've run forums using both mybb and mistforums before I'm familiar with it. (I set up a community's forums by myself at one point and designed it's logo). It's quiet obvious i'd be willing to shut down vile or harrassing posts, but Dinks is at a quiet point so there is really nothing  crazy happening. I feel that just being a guide for information and swapping threads to the correct spot is really all the happens.... I really don't know what more you want in this part.
What made you decide to apply?: wanted to apply since gabeman got it this isn't a joke, but battons and gabe both had it as a none applyable position till now

Anything else you would like to add?: already famaliar with mybb and i has a long staff experience history
*edit* the people who are pointing out my post history. It's primarily because i don't play servers anymore so i don't feel like it's right for me to comment on apps primarily or most suggestions as i'm not up to date with what we use for hitreg and so on. I lurk more than post currently.
[Image: J6yUs0g]

Messages In This Thread
it was this or DR trusted... - by [redacted]tron - 05-21-2023, 11:44 AM
RE: it was this or DR trusted... - by Deadpool - 05-21-2023, 11:45 AM
RE: it was this or DR trusted... - by Damien - 05-21-2023, 12:01 PM
RE: it was this or DR trusted... - by Laced Xanax - 05-21-2023, 12:09 PM
RE: it was this or DR trusted... - by Foxka - 05-21-2023, 05:07 PM
RE: it was this or DR trusted... - by voidzz - 05-21-2023, 05:54 PM
RE: it was this or DR trusted... - by Jammin - 05-24-2023, 11:12 PM
RE: it was this or DR trusted... - by Gabe - 06-04-2023, 04:07 PM