Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it was this or DR trusted...
Steam/Forum Name: redacted tron/ nyaapy /happy

Discord ID: happy#001 fancy ps tho so they dont register 

When did you first join the forums?: Registration Date: 01-18-2018

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: yuh I dmed lace my permit

What do you plan to do as a web staff member? *reformated/edited* I've run forums using both mybb and mistforums before I'm familiar with it. (I set up a community's forums by myself at one point and designed it's logo). It's quiet obvious i'd be willing to shut down vile or harrassing posts, but Dinks is at a quiet point so there is really nothing  crazy happening. I feel that just being a guide for information and swapping threads to the correct spot is really all the happens.... I really don't know what more you want in this part.
What made you decide to apply?: wanted to apply since gabeman got it this isn't a joke, but battons and gabe both had it as a none applyable position till now

Anything else you would like to add?: already famaliar with mybb and i has a long staff experience history
*edit* the people who are pointing out my post history. It's primarily because i don't play servers anymore so i don't feel like it's right for me to comment on apps primarily or most suggestions as i'm not up to date with what we use for hitreg and so on. I lurk more than post currently.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(05-21-2023, 11:44 AM)[redacted]tron Wrote: Steam/Forum Name: 

Discord ID: STEAM_0:0:166897640

When did you first join the forums?: Registration Date: 01-18-2018

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: yuh I dmed lace my permit

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?: since the forums aren't super spicey right now. I guess at this point just keep an eye on things and help around with general info and move things to the right spots

What made you decide to apply?: wanted to apply since gabeman got it

Anything else you would like to add?: already famaliar with mybb and i has a long staff experience history
-1 my competitor
former admin2
plays
Show Content
okok pls keep shitposting to minimum
If this is a real application, it seems very low effort. -1 due to that.
???????? ??????
No opinion + or - but i would like to point out that to me it seems you only post a slim few times a month, so I'm not quite sure why you are applying for this personally

Best of luck in your app though, like i said I am neutral either way.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-21-2023, 05:07 PM)Foxka Wrote: No opinion + or - but i would like to point out that to me it seems you only post a slim few times a month, so I'm not quite sure why you are applying for this personally

Best of luck in your app though, like i said I am neutral either way.
yeah i try to stay in my lane so to speak so i won't normally post on suggestions or apps. Unless i feel like i have something to legitimately add to conversation, but if i like the community threads I'll post there. I'm just a super lurker tbh
[Image: J6yUs0g]
i think we have more than enough forum staff for the time being, but in the future i believe you'd add a good perspective in situations where cohesive groups are not making decisions
I'm neutral only because I don't know how active you are now and days. I don't recall any major issues outside of various community drama sessions of the past.
If no one else of quality applies then sure.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 low effort app and seems like you're barely active in the community
[Image: gBkzZod.png]