Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I built some big spaceships in Minecraft :3
Hewoo! :3

So around a year ago, I made a thread on here showcasing some Star Trek ships I had created at 1:1 scale in Minecraft. I was planning to update that post but it had been locked understandably. If you didn't see that post then essentially I have been making these ships for around years 9 because I am a huge Star Trek and Minecraft nerd and I loved the aesthetic of the newer movies (Star trek 2009, Into Darkness, and Beyond). While making them, I have also developed a newfound love for texturing, coding, and modelling and thus have created my own texture pack, mod, and also some basic 3D models of new ship designs that I can import into the game! ^-^ I have continued working since then and have made a lot more ships and also started doing some detailed interior sections.

If you would like to see all of my builds in greater detail you can find them here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/a.../projects/

Below are some screenshots and renders of my favourite builds! c: (The interior areas are all from the USS Eclipse):

[Image: 16519625-eclipsemain_xl.webp]

[Image: 16540400-salcombemain_xl.webp]

[Image: 16558448-entrefitmain_xl.webp]

[Image: 16573481-auroramain_xl.webp]

[Image: 16068768-marumain_xl.webp]

[Image: 16564562_xl.webp]
Main Shuttlebay
-
[Image: 16564561_xl.webp]
Main Engineering
-
[Image: 16739992_xl.webp]
Arbore
tum
-
[Image: 16564564_xl.webp]
Main Plasma Trunk Line
-
[Image: 16739985_xl.webp]
Cutaway View
-
I hope you like them <3 I will update this thread with more pictures if people are interested c:
[Image: fERop8v.png]

Messages In This Thread
I built some big spaceships in Minecraft :3 - by AstralSapphire - 05-27-2023, 05:09 AM
RE: I built some big spaceships in Minecraft :3 - by reina - 05-28-2023, 01:30 AM