Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I built some big spaceships in Minecraft :3
Hewoo! :3

So around a year ago, I made a thread on here showcasing some Star Trek ships I had created at 1:1 scale in Minecraft. I was planning to update that post but it had been locked understandably. If you didn't see that post then essentially I have been making these ships for around years 9 because I am a huge Star Trek and Minecraft nerd and I loved the aesthetic of the newer movies (Star trek 2009, Into Darkness, and Beyond). While making them, I have also developed a newfound love for texturing, coding, and modelling and thus have created my own texture pack, mod, and also some basic 3D models of new ship designs that I can import into the game! ^-^ I have continued working since then and have made a lot more ships and also started doing some detailed interior sections.

If you would like to see all of my builds in greater detail you can find them here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/a.../projects/

Below are some screenshots and renders of my favourite builds! c: (The interior areas are all from the USS Eclipse):

[Image: 16519625-eclipsemain_xl.webp]

[Image: 16540400-salcombemain_xl.webp]

[Image: 16558448-entrefitmain_xl.webp]

[Image: 16573481-auroramain_xl.webp]

[Image: 16068768-marumain_xl.webp]

[Image: 16564562_xl.webp]
Main Shuttlebay
-
[Image: 16564561_xl.webp]
Main Engineering
-
[Image: 16739992_xl.webp]
Arbore
tum
-
[Image: 16564564_xl.webp]
Main Plasma Trunk Line
-
[Image: 16739985_xl.webp]
Cutaway View
-
I hope you like them <3 I will update this thread with more pictures if people are interested c:
[Image: fERop8v.png]
Reminds me of the ships from Lilo and stitch
[Image: J6yUs0g]
That's some really impressive stuff! Good work.
[Image: image.png]
Is this all by hand cause hot damn that's some really impressive dedication, good job!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
This is the update I’ve been waiting for! You are incredible, Sapphire. I’m always in awe of your artistry, dedication, and attention to detail you put into building these ships. You are immensely talented and I hope you keep it up!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Holy cow! I’m in awe how good they look! How long do they typically take to make?
???????? ??????
Holy shit... that's some seriously impressive hard work and dedication, I think i used to know someone like you exactly
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
these are disgustingly good can we use the minecraft to hammer bsp tool to turn them into ttt maps
:O
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
(05-27-2023, 10:13 AM)Foxka Wrote: Is this all by hand cause hot damn that's some really impressive dedication, good job!
All the interiors are done by hand, with a bit of help from WorldEdit. The exterior hull shapes are mostly imported 3d models but a lot of manual tidying has to be done on them before I can build.

(05-27-2023, 12:36 PM)August Wrote: This is the update I’ve been waiting for! You are incredible, Sapphire. I’m always in awe of your artistry, dedication, and attention to detail you put into building these ships. You are immensely talented and I hope you keep it up!
Aaaaa thank you so much I don't know what to say ;-;

(05-27-2023, 12:45 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Holy cow! I’m in awe how good they look! How long do they typically take to make?
Thank you c: If I'm motivated I can get one done in as low as 2 weeks, but on average each ship takes 3-4 weeks. The interior of the USS Eclipse I have been working on since October :3

(05-27-2023, 02:05 PM)Blu Wrote: Holy shit... that's some seriously impressive hard work and dedication, I think i used to know someone like you exactly
Thank you Blu ;-; Oh you did? :o

(05-27-2023, 02:43 PM)murl Wrote: these are disgustingly good can we use the minecraft to hammer bsp tool to turn them into ttt maps
Wait that's a thing? xD There are a lot of modded blocks so I don't think it would work very well unfortunately haha.
[Image: fERop8v.png]