Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Papa Milo Application for Trusted
-1, I see a severe lack of maturity from you. In many cases, when I have played with you I have had to stop and watch you specifically to ensure you are not breaking rules.

In one specific example, you for multiple rounds in a row targeted a guest player only because they were young and you thought they were annoying. You also claimed you were going to gag the individual because you disliked their voice, if staff were not on I assume you would have done so. 

You took the learn-the-rules discussion with Voidzz too far and constantly message staff about the most minimal rule breaks such as names not having enough letters, but will break a rule to troll and then have issue when staff ask you to stop.

You also still do not know the rules as you get reported often, and when you are slain you argue for quite a while about how the staff member is wrong to the point that other players and staff have told you to stop. 

I'd recommend continuing to learn how to act as a player and supporter of the server.

Messages In This Thread
Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Papa Milo - 05-29-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by PandaInPants - 05-29-2023, 10:03 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 05-30-2023, 03:54 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by voidzz - 06-09-2023, 11:57 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Grump - 06-10-2023, 12:19 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by murl - 06-10-2023, 12:47 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Icey - 06-10-2023, 01:38 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by dero - 06-10-2023, 01:55 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 06-10-2023, 01:57 AM