Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The resignation you have all been waiting for
I think it's time for me to head out guys. I personally think i've overstayed my welcome and I don't want to retain a position that i'm not really utilizing or helping out in. Thanks for the memories and such and to keep it short and sweet i will just mention a few people that i liked and will say goodbye to as dink's staff. I'm not gonna ping inactive people since they probably don't check here anyways so If i forgot anyone sorry it's nothing personal just bad memory!
in no particular order
@tiefling lesbian you went from one of the worst people to staff that i respect working with and i'm so happy to see you grow and learn, best of luck on your mod app
@dong You got really fucked over in your tenure and i wish you the best in the future, it seems like you're doing great in retirement old man and i hope you have the success in life that you deserve
@Wrom I haven't seen from you in a while but i hope everything is going great with ya
@Raider Hanks i love you retard hanks <333
@bryanbrr one of the best admins to date, i know we don't get along but i think you've made dinks better
@August i played jackbox with you (sorry for everyone else i don't remember playing with) and think you're a great guy, good luck in your future you're gonna do great
@Icey cool guy, doesn't get the credit he deserves
@Ryzif another one of the coolest people around, always had good opinions i agreed with and someone i felt i could trust.
@Carson  :nerd:
@Jammin one of my favorite admins even though we tended to disagree on some things, I always respected your opinions and though processes and without you the Discord wouldn't be as great as it is today. I truly felt you had everyone's best interests in heart and I hope you're enjoying retirement and putting energy to bigger and better things.
@xaiscool one of the oldest other people still kickin it up around here, you're always fun to play with and i remember those nights you spam invited for l4d2 those were fun
@reina even though we don't agree on many many things and our personalities clashed often in the staff channels, i respect all the effort and work you put in to improve discords and think you're doing great, Keep up the good work!
@Obi Juan Canblowme miss you old man, wish you stayed back when you came back
@slater i respect u and think ur neat for being a fellow berserk fanboy
@Battons i know you're still lurking around here ya old fuck, it was a pleasure staffing with you and I'm so glad that you had my back when it felt like no one else did. Truly one of the g.o.a.ts
@Wilfry love u big guy I forgot i bullied you into applying for staff lmao
and shout out to everyone else i forgot, if i remember I'll try and update this list. It's been a pleasure everyone, love and respect to everyone that's still here and to everyone else that has moved on.

So long everyone!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

Messages In This Thread
The resignation you have all been waiting for - by Foxka - 05-29-2023, 07:36 PM