Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The resignation you have all been waiting for
I think it's time for me to head out guys. I personally think i've overstayed my welcome and I don't want to retain a position that i'm not really utilizing or helping out in. Thanks for the memories and such and to keep it short and sweet i will just mention a few people that i liked and will say goodbye to as dink's staff. I'm not gonna ping inactive people since they probably don't check here anyways so If i forgot anyone sorry it's nothing personal just bad memory!
in no particular order
@tiefling lesbian you went from one of the worst people to staff that i respect working with and i'm so happy to see you grow and learn, best of luck on your mod app
@dong You got really fucked over in your tenure and i wish you the best in the future, it seems like you're doing great in retirement old man and i hope you have the success in life that you deserve
@Wrom I haven't seen from you in a while but i hope everything is going great with ya
@Raider Hanks i love you retard hanks <333
@bryanbrr one of the best admins to date, i know we don't get along but i think you've made dinks better
@August i played jackbox with you (sorry for everyone else i don't remember playing with) and think you're a great guy, good luck in your future you're gonna do great
@Icey cool guy, doesn't get the credit he deserves
@Ryzif another one of the coolest people around, always had good opinions i agreed with and someone i felt i could trust.
@Carson  :nerd:
@Jammin one of my favorite admins even though we tended to disagree on some things, I always respected your opinions and though processes and without you the Discord wouldn't be as great as it is today. I truly felt you had everyone's best interests in heart and I hope you're enjoying retirement and putting energy to bigger and better things.
@xaiscool one of the oldest other people still kickin it up around here, you're always fun to play with and i remember those nights you spam invited for l4d2 those were fun
@reina even though we don't agree on many many things and our personalities clashed often in the staff channels, i respect all the effort and work you put in to improve discords and think you're doing great, Keep up the good work!
@Obi Juan Canblowme miss you old man, wish you stayed back when you came back
@slater i respect u and think ur neat for being a fellow berserk fanboy
@Battons i know you're still lurking around here ya old fuck, it was a pleasure staffing with you and I'm so glad that you had my back when it felt like no one else did. Truly one of the g.o.a.ts
@Wilfry love u big guy I forgot i bullied you into applying for staff lmao
and shout out to everyone else i forgot, if i remember I'll try and update this list. It's been a pleasure everyone, love and respect to everyone that's still here and to everyone else that has moved on.

So long everyone!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Man fuck you, you made me make my first staff app and now you leaving.

I hope you don't leave us in Dink, I will always believe you are a great guy with how little we've interacted
[Image: unknown.png]
did rand win?
former admin2
(05-29-2023, 07:52 PM)Deadpool Wrote: did rand win?
rand always wins
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I MADE A LIST LET'S GO!!! Thank you for the kind words my friend. You were always a great staff member in my eyes. I hope to see you around still <3
(05-29-2023, 08:04 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-29-2023, 07:52 PM)Deadpool Wrote: did rand win?
rand always wins
then give rand his 20 bucks..........
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
W, although I haven’t interacted much with you aside from a few occasions here and there, you definitely did and try your best to put as much effort as you could however you could, even if it was more towards discord than ttt. While not everyone agreed to everything you stated or did, I’m glad that you tried to make the community better anyway you could do it. I hope your retiree future goes well and you continue to pursue your life in the best way you want it to be. Thank you for the kind words and I hope you enjoy the break homie  Heart
While I never really interacted with you much I have always had good experiences staffing with you (The few times that I did).

I wish you luck in what ever you are up to in life.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Definitely been doing much better man thank you and I hope the same will go for you. Good luck!
Wow idk how I made the list lol, Im good been around discord and outside dink discords but Plan on coming back soon atleast a little bit cant play like I use to but im alright Hope resignation life is good to you
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod