Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for some laughing and crying.
Ingame Name: Pillope

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:528567846

Time Played: 137 hours

When First Joined: May 29 2022

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday of the week around 12 pm to 4 am MST. But starting in august I will be playing after 8 pm MST.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: What I can bring to the server is peace whenever I play. This is because every time I play on this server there are so many people who ignore the rules or don’t even read them. And they think that they can get away with it. I don’t stand for people who discriminate against any communities. I think everybody deserves respect. 

Why do you want to help the community?: The reason I want to become a staff is because almost everytime i play prop hunt on the Dinkleberg server there are many players who don’t follow the rules and just get away with it. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes I can use OBS for recording and the built in screenshot mechanic in my PC

How did you find us?: the reason I chose this server over the many others was because it was the first server I joined. All the other servers weren’t as organized as this server so I just kept to this one.

Messages In This Thread
Time for some laughing and crying. - by Pillope - 06-27-2023, 04:59 PM
RE: Time for some laughing and crying. - by Blu - 06-27-2023, 06:18 PM