Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Comrade Blu wants 2 stars
Ingame Name: Blu 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150002854

Time Played: 511 Hours

When First Joined: June 17, 2018, 9:53 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3 pm EST to 9 pm EST (Could change)

Rank Desired: Test mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I got trained enough to have ban powers, Certain positions i got in made me crave for some sort of ban powers, Frequent team switchers - People evading punishments often - Hackers that keep rejoining after being kicked - A multi-people troll group that evade punishments, That way i can ban them for good.

Why do you want to help the community?: Gotta enforce the laws, Especially when i become a Test mod that way i can make the server more civil and protected from hackers/ghosters, I will ban with reasonable evidences

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Squeaky Clean, I got a few joke bans tho

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Trusted

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?: OBS For videos, Lightshot For screenshots

How did you find us?: Saw nuru there, Joined then left for like 4 years then came back when my server died.

Other: I wanna be Blu again... not Gree
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Comrade Blu wants 2 stars - by Blu - 07-25-2023, 07:25 PM
RE: Comrade Blu wants 2 stars - by BIIG_SAD - 07-25-2023, 08:29 PM
RE: Comrade Blu wants 2 stars - by Carson - 07-25-2023, 09:51 PM
RE: Comrade Blu wants 2 stars - by ginx - 07-27-2023, 12:18 AM