Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One last attempt to get dink to notice murder
Ingame Name: Lost_Leviathan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58801539

Time Played: 482.5h

When First Joined: August 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Almost any night whenever the server is alive.

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I really want to help keep murder alive and growing even though it's hard to without any updates from the owner. August has been very busy and I'd like to help out when he is unable to because of work and life. I know August is an amazing Admin and I want to learn from him and help out in any ways I can.

Why you want to help the community: I've met so many amazing people on here and love the game mode. I want to keep it alive and help in any ways I can to keep the server alive unlike DR (RIP).

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only jokes

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Denied Accepted Accepted Accepted

How did you find us?: Looking for a good prop hunt server then migrated to the server for Murder.

Other: This is my last chance to get Dink's attention to add the player models to murder and fix any issues. I know this means extra responsibilities and I want to hear any feedback to know what I can improve upon.

Messages In This Thread
One last attempt to get dink to notice murder - by Lost_Leviathan - 08-28-2023, 10:41 PM
RE: One last attempt to get dink to notice murder - by reina - 08-28-2023, 11:25 PM
RE: One last attempt to get dink to notice murder - by reina - 08-28-2023, 11:34 PM