Rank Desired: 
Trusted
Current Rank: 
Donator
What can you do to help the community: 
I can help out when server staff pop is lighter/ during early evening 
#KeepOtisGagged2023
Why you want to help the community: 
I believe in fostering a positive and enjoyable environment within the Garry's Mod community. Having been a part of this vibrant community for quite some time, I've experienced firsthand the impact a supportive and dedicated staff can have on enhancing players' experiences.

My desire to help the community stems from a genuine passion for creating a space where everyone feels welcome and valued. I aim to contribute by ensuring fair play, assisting players in need, resolving conflicts amicably, and upholding the server's rules and standards.

Being part of the staff would not only allow me to actively contribute to maintaining a fun and respectful atmosphere but also enable me to use my skills in communication and problem-solving to address concerns and make the server an even better place for all its members.

I'm committed to promoting a positive and enjoyable environment within the community, and I'm excited about the opportunity to serve as a staff member, contributing to the continued success and growth of this fantastic Garry's Mod server.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
NA
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
NA
How did you find us?: 
Honestly IDK probably thought a Fairly Odd Parents TTT server would be cool
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yes
Other: 
I can make minute rice in 58s

Messages In This Thread
I desire a power not from a jedi/ ObiTwoKenobi's Trusted App - by ObiTwoKenobi - 12-22-2023, 10:08 PM