Rank Desired: 
Trusted
Current Rank: 
Donator
What can you do to help the community: 
I can help out when server staff pop is lighter/ during early evening 
#KeepOtisGagged2023
Why you want to help the community: 
I believe in fostering a positive and enjoyable environment within the Garry's Mod community. Having been a part of this vibrant community for quite some time, I've experienced firsthand the impact a supportive and dedicated staff can have on enhancing players' experiences.

My desire to help the community stems from a genuine passion for creating a space where everyone feels welcome and valued. I aim to contribute by ensuring fair play, assisting players in need, resolving conflicts amicably, and upholding the server's rules and standards.

Being part of the staff would not only allow me to actively contribute to maintaining a fun and respectful atmosphere but also enable me to use my skills in communication and problem-solving to address concerns and make the server an even better place for all its members.

I'm committed to promoting a positive and enjoyable environment within the community, and I'm excited about the opportunity to serve as a staff member, contributing to the continued success and growth of this fantastic Garry's Mod server.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
NA
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
NA
How did you find us?: 
Honestly IDK probably thought a Fairly Odd Parents TTT server would be cool
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yes
Other: 
I can make minute rice in 58s
(12-22-2023, 10:08 PM)ObiTwoKenobi Wrote: I can make minute rice in 58s

only? -1
Hmm you seem like a good guy, haven't played a lot with you but you have a +1 from me , you seem like a good guy hope becoming staff doesn't take out the fun away from the game.
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
Hello! I really liked the way you wrote it. I've noticed that you've been more active in-game and you're very friendly while playing and that's really good. However, I saw that, this is your first post on the forum and I would like to give you some precious tips that I received from Jammin (back in March 2021) when I was in this process of applying for Trusted.

Some things that you can do to improve during this application process (or after it concludes) is the following:

-- Make an introduction thread on our forums
-- Be active in discord
-- Be more active on the forums here
-- File ban requests is important too
-- Keep being awesome/helpful in game

All these points also count so try to improve with these topics , I hope I have helped you because I personally think you have a good potential later on 
+1 from me. you were always fun to play with and never caused any issues from what I can remember. make an intro thread on here too that way people can get more of a feel on you (dont have to reveal anything private or personal about yourself), ban requests are meh because it seems like the most active group of staff are mods so ppl get banned quicker.
-1 for recent behavioral issues
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(12-27-2023, 01:56 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 for recent behavioral issues

Do you have more information? I have always known Obi to be a chill player who can be serious when needed. I haven’t played in a while so just wondering!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(01-08-2024, 08:17 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(12-27-2023, 01:56 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 for recent behavioral issues

Do you have more information? I have always known Obi to be a chill player who can be serious when needed. I haven’t played in a while so just wondering!
He was involved in a recent incident of a young player being bullied off the server
(01-08-2024, 08:22 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 08:17 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(12-27-2023, 01:56 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 for recent behavioral issues

He was involved in a recent incident of a young player being bullied off the server
I have never heard of Obi acting like this. Imo this is seriously something that should be investigated if he is trying to become staff. Bullying anyone is not tolerated. If you or anyone has any evidence backing this up I hope you will present it.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(01-08-2024, 08:38 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: I have never heard of Obi acting like this. Imo this is seriously something that should be investigated if he is trying to become staff. Bullying anyone is not tolerated. If you or anyone has any evidence backing this up I hope you will present it.
It's already been discussed in staff chat and was brought to me independently by a player (this was not today, the screenshot is old)

[Image: iShR8nS.png]