Rat Daddy Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Rat Daddy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61850723

Who Banned You: KaptainLes

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Perm.

Reason for Admins to Unban: I don't believe I've ever had a problem on the server before. This is what I think happened: In the round immediately after a map change, there was a guy who was following me with a shotgun that I was *certain* was going to blast my a**. I jumped the gun a bit, and took him out. The next person was an AFK that I killed at the request of a Detective, and the third person was the last active while nobody else was doing anything all in a group. I understand this isn't great. I shouldn't have done what I did, but it wasn't exactly a deliberate mass. The last person who I killed that ended the round revenge RDM'ed me in the next round, which I was a T in, and I didn't report because I thought we were just clowning and it was fair. I didn't see him report me. I really like this server and I understand that what I did was wrong, but I hope you'll see that it wasn't an intentional mass and subject me to some other type of punishment, less than a permaban. Thank you for your consideration.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not to my knowledge.

Messages In This Thread
Rat Daddy Ban Appeal - by Rat Daddy - 01-19-2024, 06:02 PM
RE: Rat Daddy Ban Appeal - by tiefling lesbian - 01-19-2024, 06:07 PM
RE: Rat Daddy Ban Appeal - by RyanHighman - 01-19-2024, 06:18 PM
RE: Rat Daddy Ban Appeal - by KaptainLes - 01-19-2024, 08:22 PM
RE: Rat Daddy Ban Appeal - by Harmless_Potato - 01-19-2024, 08:27 PM
RE: Rat Daddy Ban Appeal - by Tre - 01-19-2024, 09:08 PM
RE: Rat Daddy Ban Appeal - by slater - 01-19-2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Rat Daddy Ban Appeal - by PandaInPants - 01-19-2024, 09:33 PM
RE: Rat Daddy Ban Appeal - by chibill - 02-04-2024, 03:48 PM