Rat Daddy Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Rat Daddy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61850723

Who Banned You: KaptainLes

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Perm.

Reason for Admins to Unban: I don't believe I've ever had a problem on the server before. This is what I think happened: In the round immediately after a map change, there was a guy who was following me with a shotgun that I was *certain* was going to blast my a**. I jumped the gun a bit, and took him out. The next person was an AFK that I killed at the request of a Detective, and the third person was the last active while nobody else was doing anything all in a group. I understand this isn't great. I shouldn't have done what I did, but it wasn't exactly a deliberate mass. The last person who I killed that ended the round revenge RDM'ed me in the next round, which I was a T in, and I didn't report because I thought we were just clowning and it was fair. I didn't see him report me. I really like this server and I understand that what I did was wrong, but I hope you'll see that it wasn't an intentional mass and subject me to some other type of punishment, less than a permaban. Thank you for your consideration.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not to my knowledge.
+1 for reduction to a week or so on the condition that if you get banned again it won't be appealable for a considerable period
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...#pid152547

I was the afk

+1 for reduction. It was fairly low pop and it you appealed pretty quickly
No issue with a reduction for a week or 2
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:61850723
???????? ??????
goober behavior

+1 to unban
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
silly goose +1 for reduction
rat +1
Your ban has been reduced to one month from the time of this post. You will be unbanned on 3/5/2024.