Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban

MeepMeep I think, nonono or RicknMorty

STEAM_0:0:103429623

unfortunate possum 

racism and evasion pretty stupid, bye bye. 

I want to be unbanned Ill be less annoying and more typey less on the mic'y.  I apologize for my previous behavior please don't pull up the logs I've seen them before I just ask for another chance at unban appeal.  

In the attachment below I post my total hours playing the game. In this server and community you guys may have had more time and plenty of chances to witness or go through what I may have done in game. while I admit its part of playing in online servers to hear profanity its not necessary to have fun. While you guys may have been fed up with it I kind of missed that part of my childhood and maybe I see it as my own way of reclaiming that time I never had. If you guys were to look at all the games I've ever played I'm sure you all would know that I'm a based ' skill based player and I should have another chance at playing real, nostalgic and enjoyable games with a decent server and good players and friends to be around. 

If given another chance I will be grateful and I will try to keep a relaxed and respectable posture when playing online with fellow friends.  

Written by Sakhi. A ~ Canadian with a passion to play with more Canadians,. Excepts Justin Trudeau. SA

(02-10-2024, 07:01 PM)nonono 8 Wrote: MeepMeep I think, nonono or RicknMorty

unfortunate possum 

I want to be unbanned Ill be less annoying and more typey less on the mic'y.  I apologize for my previous behavior please don't pull up the logs I've seen them before I just ask for another chance at unban appeal.  

In the attachment below I post my total hours playing the game. In this server and community you guys may have had more time and plenty of chances to witness or go through what I may have done in game. while I admit its part of playing in online servers to hear profanity its not necessary to have fun. While you guys may have been fed up with it I kind of missed that part of my childhood and maybe I see it as my own way of reclaiming that time I never had. If you guys were to look at all the games I've ever played I'm sure you all would know that I'm a based ' skill based player and I should have another chance at playing real, nostalgic and enjoyable games with a decent server and good players and friends to be around. 

If given another chance I will be grateful and I will try to keep a relaxed and respectable posture when playing online with fellow friends.  

Written by Sakhi. A ~ Canadian with a passion to play with more Canadians,. Excepts Justin Trudeau. SA

(02-10-2024, 07:01 PM)nonono 8 Wrote: MeepMeep I think, nonono or RicknMorty

unfortunate possum 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Unban - by nonono 8 - 02-10-2024, 07:01 PM
RE: Unban - by Dildo Shwaggins - 02-10-2024, 07:07 PM
RE: Unban - by lacer - 02-10-2024, 07:07 PM
RE: Unban - by August - 02-10-2024, 07:14 PM
RE: Unban - by Bird (2) - 02-10-2024, 07:21 PM
RE: Unban - by Super Milk Chan - 02-10-2024, 07:26 PM