Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singe
(03-07-2024, 10:09 PM)proper Wrote: Singe kicked the guy for ghosting right as grif got on so I don't think he was aware that staff were getting on. There was also PLENTY of reason to believe JEFFERYonPC was ghosting with ArcaicLion at the time (something we were trying to get evidence of), as @coco?? called out & is posting a ban request for at the moment. I don't think it was a lynch mob like you're making it out to be because this person got on and was immediately trolling and talking about inappropriate topics. I also don't know why you think JEFFERYonPC is the person you're talking about because they're a guest on the server while the person you're talking about has the rank of Donor.

I think him gagging Six was uncalled for and I support a warning/strike or whatever is warranted on that front, but I don't think the way you're painting this situation is accurate to what actually happened.
Okay well I wasnt watching him beforehand and I dont think I looked into logs well enough then because after that happened is when I was looking at him pretty close. He definitely couldve been scared into not doing it anymore. also I didnt mean to say nazu because nazu is the one who made the post on the guy idk im just tired but anyway is I just saw a recent post about them ghosting and assumed it was the same person because the day ban would be up about now and they talked about the guy living with them which is the exact same thing said in the server so sorry about the name thing ill change that. and the lynch mob I think is the perfect way to describe it. there was so much drama being started by more than one person overlapping voices as I told them to drop it and take it to the forums but they kept going until singe kicked the guy. I dont even think he gathered proof beforehand he was just going by what everyone said and nobody in chat had proof either they couldnt bring up exact scenarios they just said it.

Messages In This Thread
Singe - by Oreos™ - 03-07-2024, 10:05 PM
RE: Singe - by Nah, I'd Cum. - 03-07-2024, 10:32 PM
RE: Singe - by Oreos™ - 03-07-2024, 10:37 PM
RE: Singe - by Singe - 03-09-2024, 09:17 PM
RE: Singe - by Oreos™ - 03-09-2024, 11:53 PM
RE: Singe - by chapman - 03-09-2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Singe - by Foxka - 03-09-2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Singe - by Jammin - 03-09-2024, 10:24 PM
RE: Singe - by (DEMON)Skullfire - 03-13-2024, 10:39 PM
RE: Singe - by Jammin - 03-14-2024, 01:08 PM
RE: Singe - by tiefling lesbian - 03-16-2024, 05:32 PM