Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App)
Ingame Name: dong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040
Discord Tag: donggyy

Time Played: 1,468 hours

When First Joined: Active as of early 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): M-F like 5:40pm-11:00pm EST, Saturday + Sunday: evenings

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I have had the rank of Test Mod two other times I believe. With the new commands I would be able to place a temporary karma ban on mass rdmers if no mods are on, and get players out of whatever object/person they are stuck in, and lastly fspec afks/whoever else needs it. In terms of responsibilities, I do not think that it is a big jump from Trusted so I don't think there is much for me to go into detail about. All I can really say I suppose is that I have the experience for the role.

Why you want to help the community: I have been around for quite a long time now and while I've taken breaks at times, I come back because I enjoy helping out players/the general community. By that I mean making sure the server is a safe space where people can have fun by themselves or with their friends. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Old discord ban for trolling 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Lots of past applications, can come back and throw them in here if it is necessary. I think there might be 10, I can't remember the exact number off of the top of my head.

How did you find us?: Joined because two old friends told me about the community.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):       yes I did!!

Other: I asked an admin about this just to be sure I was even okay to apply, but I believe that some people might not think that my playing sessions are long enough. I work full time and am quite tired when I get home from work, but I really do try to get on for as long as I have the energy. If I am the only staff on however, I usually stay online until someone else joins just in the off chance that crap hits the fan. The last month was spent searching for a car (bought it last week now), and started apartment searching which is the reasoning for the small gaps in time. I hope that was a reasonable explanation for you all. 

Messages In This Thread
Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App) - by dong - 03-14-2024, 10:12 AM
RE: Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App) - by Wrom - 03-14-2024, 10:21 AM
RE: Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App) - by Foxka - 03-14-2024, 10:35 AM
RE: Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App) - by Avi - 03-14-2024, 11:11 AM
RE: Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App) - by Syn - 03-14-2024, 01:46 PM
RE: Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App) - by Nate - 03-14-2024, 03:31 PM
RE: Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App) - by Ryzif - 03-15-2024, 07:26 AM
RE: Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App) - by bab - 03-16-2024, 06:24 AM
RE: Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App) - by Gabe - 03-19-2024, 10:19 AM
RE: Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App) - by dong - 03-20-2024, 02:06 PM
RE: Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App) - by grif - 03-20-2024, 06:56 PM