Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossing the Grand Line (TMod App)
Ingame Name: dong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040
Discord Tag: donggyy

Time Played: 1,468 hours

When First Joined: Active as of early 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): M-F like 5:40pm-11:00pm EST, Saturday + Sunday: evenings

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I have had the rank of Test Mod two other times I believe. With the new commands I would be able to place a temporary karma ban on mass rdmers if no mods are on, and get players out of whatever object/person they are stuck in, and lastly fspec afks/whoever else needs it. In terms of responsibilities, I do not think that it is a big jump from Trusted so I don't think there is much for me to go into detail about. All I can really say I suppose is that I have the experience for the role.

Why you want to help the community: I have been around for quite a long time now and while I've taken breaks at times, I come back because I enjoy helping out players/the general community. By that I mean making sure the server is a safe space where people can have fun by themselves or with their friends. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Old discord ban for trolling 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Lots of past applications, can come back and throw them in here if it is necessary. I think there might be 10, I can't remember the exact number off of the top of my head.

How did you find us?: Joined because two old friends told me about the community.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):       yes I did!!

Other: I asked an admin about this just to be sure I was even okay to apply, but I believe that some people might not think that my playing sessions are long enough. I work full time and am quite tired when I get home from work, but I really do try to get on for as long as I have the energy. If I am the only staff on however, I usually stay online until someone else joins just in the off chance that crap hits the fan. The last month was spent searching for a car (bought it last week now), and started apartment searching which is the reasoning for the small gaps in time. I hope that was a reasonable explanation for you all. 
+1 does his job well and is a strong figure in the community! More then capable of being tmod again. You guys know he was admin once too?

(insert one piece reference here)
+1 ezpz
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1, former admin who is overqualified for trusted let alone tmod. Knows when to staff and be serious and when to have fun.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 needs to reunite with laboon
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Very capable of any position on the staff team with prior and current experience. He would do great as Tmod with his dedication and commitment to the community. I don't see any issues or concerns with dong or his ability to staff. Ez +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
phat +1 dongy wongy knows his shit! gr8 admin, gr8 trusted, will be gr8 tmod
[Image: kirby.gif]
dong is a great guy, but more importantly for this staff app, he is a great member of the community. Helpful, does reports, active, and not a troublemaker. His past experience as an admin of the server shouldn't mean that he should rush through the ranks or get a fast pass to promotions (which isn't happening to my knowledge), but he has shown that he knows the rules and guidelines, and he's proven that he can handle the responsibilities of TMod (which aren't much different than Trusted).
+1 but still a little hesitant seeing as you’re a newer player and might not fully grasp the rules yet, still worth a shot
+1 I love vro, over qualified, blah blah, get this man tmod