Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
More Dinkleberg Drama, Surprise! Issues with staff and the treatment of hoy89
Like I said on the Discord server, it should have never escalated to this point.  It's very disappointing to see that the Discord Staff (including the admin) allowed and created this escalation in chat.  Discord Staff should be focusing on deescalating conversations like this, not criticizing and blowing it up to the proportion it was today.

To restate what I said in Discord, I can understand where people are coming from on all sides, but to go at each other's throats over this is insane.  I know what happened to coco was unwarranted and she didn't deserve any of that, but at the end of the day, internet safety, regardless of how long you've "known" someone online, should be anyone's top priority.  I can see where what was said was more of a safety concern, not one gender stepping over the other (and yes that's coming from a female).

TLDR you all need to chill and staff need to deescalate these issues, not feed into them.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Dinkleberg Drama, Surprise! Issues with staff and the treatment of hoy89 - by Avi - 03-25-2024, 12:53 AM