Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damien Staffing Everywhere Saga: Forums Arc
Steam/Forum Name: Damien

Discord Tag: Damien1579

When did you first join the forums?: 01-10-2020

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: Yep, turned 18 in December

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?: Everything that is asked of me as web staff, applying forum warnings when they apply and deleting posts and threads that violate the forum rules. Basically just another person to help out with things.

What made you decide to apply?: I've wanted to be web staff for the longest time, it makes sense to apply here since I check the forums daily even when I don't log into the main server. I'm always on the forums lmao (check my forum time).

Anything else you would like to add?: I know the potential burnout comments are gonna pop up but honestly I think I can handle all 3 places for staffing. As with all of my other apps, any criticism is valid and if you want to support me or not-support me in private, DM me or a staff member you feel comfortable with. I'll try to dissuade any criticism and prove that I can be a great forum staffer :D

Messages In This Thread
Damien Staffing Everywhere Saga: Forums Arc - by Damien - 04-10-2024, 02:12 PM