Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damien Staffing Everywhere Saga: Forums Arc
Steam/Forum Name: Damien

Discord Tag: Damien1579

When did you first join the forums?: 01-10-2020

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: Yep, turned 18 in December

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?: Everything that is asked of me as web staff, applying forum warnings when they apply and deleting posts and threads that violate the forum rules. Basically just another person to help out with things.

What made you decide to apply?: I've wanted to be web staff for the longest time, it makes sense to apply here since I check the forums daily even when I don't log into the main server. I'm always on the forums lmao (check my forum time).

Anything else you would like to add?: I know the potential burnout comments are gonna pop up but honestly I think I can handle all 3 places for staffing. As with all of my other apps, any criticism is valid and if you want to support me or not-support me in private, DM me or a staff member you feel comfortable with. I'll try to dissuade any criticism and prove that I can be a great forum staffer :D
your forum time is nothing, kid...
if he can handle ttt mod he can definitely handle web mod.. +1 gaymien..
[Image: image.png]
vro thinks he’s guts +1
time to make that signature even longer yurd

+7 damien
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 staffing everywhere else effectively, next up is ph and murder
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Resign from discord staff and do this instead +1
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 this guy is pretty epic.
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]

I think honestly its too soon for you since you just became TTT upper staff, you should get settled in there to see how it fits
but yeah. if you want to web staff, go for it. I just don't think it is a good idea for you.

same advice as last time. if you are gonna say or do something, do it with your chest out and because you think it is the best thing to do. Sometimes, people will tell you things, and sometimes those things are not gonna be quite right.

also remember that this is not a paid role, so don't nolife it. go explore the world.

in other words, to quote a guy from BioShock "a man chooses; a slave obeys".

EDIT:

in light of some of your recent comments in the discord, such as fanning the flames to a really touchy subject:

-1 you are a terrible fit for mod, and I do not think that someone who fans the flames instead of being a level head should ever get power over the main place where serious things occur.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(04-11-2024, 12:40 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: in other words, to quote a guy from BioShock "a man chooses; a slave obeys".

What an insane thing to say in a forum web application.
[Image: b_560x95.png]