Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damien Staffing Everywhere Saga: Forums Arc
Quote:in light of some of your recent comments in the discord, such as fanning the flames to a really touchy subject:

-1 you are a terrible fit for mod, and I do not think that someone who fans the flames instead of being a level head should ever get power over the main place where serious things occur.
In what sense did I "fan the flames" by making a funny jab to someone I'm somewhat friendly with? Harmless Potato knows I'm kidding, and I know he knows I'm kidding because he didn't salt-edit his post to minus one me. If that's enough to switch your vote from neutral to negative then that says a lot more about you then about me lmao. Thank you for putting a real number this time tho.

unrelated but like I said in my original post, I can handle all 3 staff ranks, hell there are admins currently who do pretty much all 3 things required of discord, ttt and forum staff so I don't see why I couldn't. Gatekeeping a staff rank on *potential* burnout concerns has never worked out for this community.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damien Staffing Everywhere Saga: Forums Arc - by Damien - 04-12-2024, 12:30 PM