Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
second stupidest thing I've ever wrote
(04-13-2024, 04:14 PM)Jammin Wrote: I will encourage the admin team currently in place to consider revoking the active community ban, something that isn't typically done. I feel the suggestion of all-server ban is probably more appropriate, and that this should be the appeal for said ban.
I hope you have proven to have grown up over the past two years, and have put your manipulative ways aside.
Either way, best of luck to you Melodine.

Adding this, the fact that you weren't given the chance to defend yourself weight heavily into my decision to support your unban.

Hi, Jammin. This reads incredibly backhanded, she was a child. The manipulated evidence that you speak of was her hiding her identity (which is from what I've heard from several people, standard practice nowadays) because once again, she was a child who had been taken advantage of. She was ashamed of and disgusted by what had happened, and didn't want it to link back to her. Which, is a completely normal response to something traumatic like that. She was a victim, and she was failed tremendously by the admin team at the time.

Hi, Melodine. We don't know each other at all, however, my heart aches deeply for you. Reading over all of this, it is so obvious just how badly this situation was handled, I can not even begin to imagine the pain and confusion it must've caused you, especially as a 14-year-old child. I'm seriously so proud of you for coming back to have your side of the story heard, you've truly gone through so much and you're so brave for doing this years later.

From what I've seen, you absolutely deserve to be unbanned from the community and finally be able to heal from this situation properly. I wish you nothing but the best, and I'm super happy to hear you're living a better life now, I hope things continue to get better for you from here on out.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333

Messages In This Thread
RE: second stupidest thing I've ever wrote - by reina - 04-13-2024, 04:11 PM
RE: second stupidest thing I've ever wrote - by bab - 04-13-2024, 05:32 PM
RE: second stupidest thing I've ever wrote - by reina - 04-13-2024, 04:47 PM
RE: second stupidest thing I've ever wrote - by reina - 04-13-2024, 05:11 PM
RE: second stupidest thing I've ever wrote - by reina - 04-14-2024, 06:56 PM