Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
second stupidest thing I've ever wrote
Forum/Steam Name: Ashly Is Overwhelmed/Deer-ly

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418964902

Who Banned You: The at the time admin team as a unanimous vote.

Reason For Ban: Originally I was told it was for being a pedophile (by other members), Then I was told it was because I was actually in my 20s roleplaying as a child, blackmailing ChiefRunningWolf into silence about my "fetish". Sorry to repeat that multiple times but you must understand the shock I myself am still in.

Length of Ban: Community/Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: I'm sure everyone's seen it now

Have you been banned before: 
one
two
the_big_kahuna

Other: I better get my dr t-mod back... Seriously though if you think I'm going to say even more than I already have. Thats pretty funny.

But thanks to who stayed with me through the original ban.
My only concern is this, why do you want to come back to the community despite everything that has happened? I'm OK with it but I want to make sure you truly want this.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Today keeps getting more and more interesting.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Melodine, I think you're really brave for persisting through everything that you have gone through.

After hearing your full story and everything that transpired, I want to say that I apologize greatly for ghosting you when you needed support the most. You don't have to accept it or forgive me, but I would love to have you back in our community.

yada yada +1

(i am or was thayr btw)

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(04-13-2024, 04:00 PM)Foxka Wrote: My only concern is this, why do you want to come back to the community despite everything that has happened? I'm OK with it but I want to make sure you truly want this.
This right here. You’re coming back to a very disjointed mess if you do. But if you are okay with that, +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
If it were the case that everyone was grossly misinformed about the situation, I +1 a full community unban.
(04-13-2024, 04:00 PM)Foxka Wrote: My only concern is this, why do you want to come back to the community despite everything that has happened? I'm OK with it but I want to make sure you truly want this.
 Coming back is way too strong. It's not about coming back to the community. It's about my mental health, I've had to think about this almost every single day because i never knew   what  happend. I just kept telling people they they banned me out of spite or because they hated me so much and they didn't care. Like i said in my previous message I still find it   hard to  believe that slideshow was how it all went down. Even if there are people who do want me back in this community (absolutely no one)((and this is not in refrence to this   thread right  now)) It's not like I owe it to them to play the game again. (lost my train of thought)

Also deadass I just want kingzora back
 [Image: image.png?ex=662d33b1&is=661abeb1&hm=377...height=536]
+1 she was a victim who was wrongfully banned.
As I said in my response on my thread, I'm sorry for any pain/suffering my role in your banishment may have had.
I really don't remember what the exact argument was made at the time that made me, the holdout vote, ultimately voted yes to your permanent ban.
I fundamentally believe that community bans should be reserved for the worst of the worst in terms of offenses. Since I do not remember what was at issue that equated your faults to that of Chief, I no longer can support said community ban.
Community bans are for predators and for extremely toxic individuals. Think Phoenix, GM Nate, Ritz. I don't feel this punishment fits your crimes of the past, and I feel that time served is sufficient.
I will encourage the admin team currently in place to consider revoking the active community ban, something that isn't typically done.
I hope you have proven to have grown up over the past two years.
Either way, best of luck to you Melodine.

Adding this, the fact that you weren't given the chance to defend yourself weight heavily into my decision to support your unban.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
As an admin at the time who voted in favor of the ban. +1 for full community unban.