Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 02:31 AM)VolfVoss Wrote:
just gonna cut that down
 Please you old geezer stop making yourself look worse. Berading the community and me isn't going to help you. While i highly appriciate you refrencing the drop box. you still failed to see your biggest mistake which was believeing chief in old friend biased. What mainly stopped you guys is that I never sent you a screenshot of what chief said to me in 2022 that is my fault. If anyone else saw the dates on the screenshots they could have perhaps believed the "drunk" story. But he wasn't drunk for over a year and you now know that. had you also looked at the drop box you would know I came to jammin one month~ later. Including that I highly doubt chief had a girlfriend, thats possibly in the dropbox too but im not reading all that agaiin. You can see how much he talks about how he loves men and his brother. I never even though he would touch a transgender woman if so. So now you are skewing the truth with even the new evidence presented to your face. I know you didn't like me either but this is just a straight up tyrade. Your silly little mod powers such as "just drop it" doesn't work in a situation like this. As much as I'm now begging for transparency I don't think you should respond any further. This is an absolute disapointment from the OldManVoss I used to know. Maybe you just couldn't really believe your old friend was capable of such. But yet you have wasted your time again. 

And just to repeat  for you the last message I recived from chief was
Battlewolf2001 — 02/01/2022 9:47 PM
hugsss the furball

then I went to jammin

Modest Mouse — 03/09/2022 3:24 PM
:helpme:
I don't know what admin to goto about pedophila evidence but i'd assume you, i know the uproar  when its not dealt in a more privet way

I don't suggest you re-read the dropbox, I suggest you just stop now while you still want to think your ahead.
:( image broke
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by Deer-ly - 04-14-2024, 02:59 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 04:47 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:18 PM