Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
Jesus Christ on a motor bike.

This post here is a great example of why friends should never be allowed to investigate friends for something of this magnitude. Try as you might, it's nearly impossible to be fully "rational", "unbiased", "objective" when dealing with your friends.  You should never have been the one to investigate Chief.

1. Minors cannot consent. No qualifiers, "ands", "ors", or "buts" to that statement.

2. Don't you think it's possible Chief would pretend that he thought Melodine was an adult acting like they were a minor to save himself? Obviously this is a defense as useful as toilet paper made out of sand paper.

3. The very fact that a friend was allowed to investigate a friend throws the entire investigation 2 years ago into disrepute. That should never have been allowed to happen.

4. Your format with the different fonts, font sizes, and the center aligned is absolute booger aids on my monitor. Web staff please reformat so it's at least somewhat readable.

5. You should resign with the little dignity you have left after a post like that. If I was admin, I would strip you of your rank just for implying a minor is at fault for essentially being groomed.

I recommend everyone on the thread go find some cute animal pictures to look at to lift their moods after reading the shitty forum post you made.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 02:44 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 04:47 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by chelllman - 04-14-2024, 09:34 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Lets burn it all down and be done with it - by reina - 04-14-2024, 03:18 PM