Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The locomotive isnt fun to play against
Im refraining from saying the gun is OP in this post, and just stay with the statement of the gun doesnt make the gamemode fun or exciting at all like basic ttt does, it turns the game into a unfair tdm syle gamemode where a gun is better than well used traitor gadgets

In the end ill wait untill its nerf comes about before i say anything else, i just dont think this gun makes ttt fun to play

(01-11-2017, 10:31 PM)queef commando Wrote: its getting nerfed a bit, but dont expect it to change wildly

also people can also just one deag you while you id so idk what that argument is

I dont search longer than a quick glance so people cant get a clear headhsot on me, however its long enough for someone who is following me or camping a corner waiting for someone to id it to pop out and 1 shot me
:P

Messages In This Thread
RE: The locomotive isnt fun to play against - by kramberry - 01-11-2017, 11:10 PM