Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The locomotive isnt fun to play against
When i first joined the server the locomotive wasnt on there server and the gamemode was fun because it was one of the few servers that didnt have the 101 different mk2 guns that broke the true origins of ttt. Then the locomotive was added to the server and at first very few people used it, then when it got switched to normal currency everyone uses it and now when i get killed by it just makes me not want to play on the server. With the other vanilla guns in ttt i feel like the other person out played me or i made a mistake or they are just better than me, however with the locomotive its just annoying and isnt fun to play against without using it yourself, and not everyone has that luxuary of doing that
My question is how is it any different from the shotgun? People have been wrecking with the shotgun for years but no complaints.
(01-11-2017, 10:22 PM)Drew Wrote: My question is how is it any different from the shotgun? People have been wrecking with the shotgun for years but no complaints.

people muzzle stuff you and just one shot you while you id, while you turn a corner, while your attack another t, the list goes on an on
its getting nerfed a bit, but dont expect it to change wildly

also people can also just one deag you while you id so idk what that argument is
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Once it is nerfed it should be a less broken weapon.
(01-11-2017, 10:31 PM)queef commando Wrote: its getting nerfed a bit, but dont expect it to change wildly

also people can also just one deag you while you id so idk what that argument is

The argument people generally make on the server is that you can just walk up to someone and one shot them anywhere, as opposed to the head. I don't completely agree with it, but there you go.
And yeah I dont get that argument because this is the gun's spread from 3 tiles away on aricraft, which is like 4 bodies away. None of the bullets land anywhere near each other, and none land in the crosshair area. It's such a random, inconsistent gun that all you have to do is pay attention to who has it and stay mildly farther away from them.

[Image: f19ebfee89c05816066bd4a986f6ca45.jpg]
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Im refraining from saying the gun is OP in this post, and just stay with the statement of the gun doesnt make the gamemode fun or exciting at all like basic ttt does, it turns the game into a unfair tdm syle gamemode where a gun is better than well used traitor gadgets

In the end ill wait untill its nerf comes about before i say anything else, i just dont think this gun makes ttt fun to play

(01-11-2017, 10:31 PM)queef commando Wrote: its getting nerfed a bit, but dont expect it to change wildly

I dont search longer than a quick glance so people cant get a clear headhsot on me, however its long enough for someone who is following me or camping a corner waiting for someone to id it to pop out and 1 shot me
:P