Simple Unban request
Ingame Name: Dinkledog (at time of ban) The Gaming Gazimon (current)

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theGamingGazimon    STEAM_0:0:30917824

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Consistent RDM

Length of Ban: permaban

Reason for Mods to Unban: the short version, is that i was having a night of dicking around with blackcat, it got a bit out of hand, and i made some very stupid choices. should you choose to unban me i can safely say such RDM wont be happening in your server again ( as i have my own now but didn't at the time)

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no this is first ban

Other: so i'll say now i completely understand why i was banned and don't hold it against anybody, I'm even willing sit through a slay for every RDM if i get unbanned
edit: suppose full unban is a bit much to ask for. but i don't think its unreasonable to ask for an actual time to be put on the ban for a first offense. i'm not defending my actions, nor should i. like i said the ban is completely justified, i'm just asking for a second chance

Blackcatthegreat is labled a witness and can vouch for what happened. however untrustworthy
Elisar is able to verify as a character witness that i don't do this on a regular basis

edit: if i wasn't honestly sorry i wouldn't have bothered making the effort to appeal to the ban ._.

Messages In This Thread
Simple Unban request - by The Gaming Gazimon - 01-12-2017, 12:16 AM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Drew - 01-12-2017, 12:29 AM
RE: Simple Unban request - by The Gaming Gazimon - 01-12-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: Simple Unban request - by The Gaming Gazimon - 01-12-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Christian - 01-12-2017, 03:26 AM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Dildo Shwaggins - 01-13-2017, 02:07 AM
w - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 01-13-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Obi Juan Canblowme - 01-13-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Scoovie - 01-13-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Simple Unban request - by Drew - 01-14-2017, 01:56 PM