Banned on misleading evidence
Ingame Name: Old Gregg

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20166926

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: "Ghosting" which led to Sus-AF getting killed - facts wrong

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: So basically, here's what happened. I had just joined and it was the end of a round on 67th, and I'm flying around and see killjmax in the tester room hanging out. He claims the room, so I decide to have a little fun and message him that I'm claiming it with him (as a flying spectator). He says no in PM, so continuing the joke, I tell him I'm floating in the tester and he'll float too. Then I get bored so I go claim a prop in the hallway, and tell him I'm outside and to let me in. As I expected, he ignores me. At this moment, Sus-AF runs up and tries to kill him since he's a T. He opens the door (the prop I was possessing was far from the door and nowhere close to in the way), and killjmax headshots him from where he was sitting inside the tester. He never opened the door as I was jokingly asking him to (not knowing Sus was nearby), and I never gave him any info he was coming or interfered with a prop. Yeah, it was stupid in hindsight to ask him to open a door to let my prop in, but it did not contribute to what happened at all and hindsight is 20/20. A few rounds pass and then the next map, and suddenly Christian hits me with a perma. I ask him why, and he tells me it was for "ghosting which caused the death of Sus-AF." He then goes on to tell me some tale killjmax spun about how he opened the door because I told him to, and it got Sus killed. This could not be farther from the truth, objectively: Killjmax was squatting in the tester, Sus runs up and opens the door a good fifteen feet away and gets immediately headshotted from a distance. Again, I had nothing to do with it and did not get Sus killed in any way, shape, or form. I tell this to Christian when I ask him why I was banned, and he then goes back to killjmax who rescinds what he said and agrees that he was actually in the tester. The way he took the screenshot and scrolled up to my messages makes it look like I'm referring to that door, when in fact he was in the tester, not the cell. For proof, see that it says in progress on his screen but immediately after my messages it displays crates, signalling that it was the previous round. I attempted to ask Christian to unban since the facts of the ban were completely false (I do concede that trolling over psay as dead/spec is something I should stop doing), but evidently here we are going through a formal unban process since killjmax initially doctored evidence. I've been here for years, if I was going to straight up ghost and ruin rounds I would've done it long ago. I'm not going to make a ban request against killjmax for wrongly getting me banned because I'm not petty, but he was clearly misrepresenting the facts and made no attempt to dissuade Christian from the interpretation that my "ghosting" directly got Sus killed. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): A few days once, I don't remember if there was ever a thread about it

Other: https://imgur.com/a/zJZsm

Messages In This Thread
Banned on misleading evidence - by Old Gregg - 09-15-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Banned on misleading evidence - by Christian - 09-15-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Banned on misleading evidence - by C A M O - 09-15-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Banned on misleading evidence - by Killjmax - 09-15-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: Banned on misleading evidence - by Old Gregg - 09-15-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: Banned on misleading evidence - by Old Gregg - 09-15-2017, 08:59 PM
RE: Banned on misleading evidence - by Scoovie - 09-16-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Banned on misleading evidence - by Christian - 09-16-2017, 04:43 AM