Banned on misleading evidence
Ingame Name: Old Gregg

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20166926

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: "Ghosting" which led to Sus-AF getting killed - facts wrong

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: So basically, here's what happened. I had just joined and it was the end of a round on 67th, and I'm flying around and see killjmax in the tester room hanging out. He claims the room, so I decide to have a little fun and message him that I'm claiming it with him (as a flying spectator). He says no in PM, so continuing the joke, I tell him I'm floating in the tester and he'll float too. Then I get bored so I go claim a prop in the hallway, and tell him I'm outside and to let me in. As I expected, he ignores me. At this moment, Sus-AF runs up and tries to kill him since he's a T. He opens the door (the prop I was possessing was far from the door and nowhere close to in the way), and killjmax headshots him from where he was sitting inside the tester. He never opened the door as I was jokingly asking him to (not knowing Sus was nearby), and I never gave him any info he was coming or interfered with a prop. Yeah, it was stupid in hindsight to ask him to open a door to let my prop in, but it did not contribute to what happened at all and hindsight is 20/20. A few rounds pass and then the next map, and suddenly Christian hits me with a perma. I ask him why, and he tells me it was for "ghosting which caused the death of Sus-AF." He then goes on to tell me some tale killjmax spun about how he opened the door because I told him to, and it got Sus killed. This could not be farther from the truth, objectively: Killjmax was squatting in the tester, Sus runs up and opens the door a good fifteen feet away and gets immediately headshotted from a distance. Again, I had nothing to do with it and did not get Sus killed in any way, shape, or form. I tell this to Christian when I ask him why I was banned, and he then goes back to killjmax who rescinds what he said and agrees that he was actually in the tester. The way he took the screenshot and scrolled up to my messages makes it look like I'm referring to that door, when in fact he was in the tester, not the cell. For proof, see that it says in progress on his screen but immediately after my messages it displays crates, signalling that it was the previous round. I attempted to ask Christian to unban since the facts of the ban were completely false (I do concede that trolling over psay as dead/spec is something I should stop doing), but evidently here we are going through a formal unban process since killjmax initially doctored evidence. I've been here for years, if I was going to straight up ghost and ruin rounds I would've done it long ago. I'm not going to make a ban request against killjmax for wrongly getting me banned because I'm not petty, but he was clearly misrepresenting the facts and made no attempt to dissuade Christian from the interpretation that my "ghosting" directly got Sus killed. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): A few days once, I don't remember if there was ever a thread about it

Other: https://imgur.com/a/zJZsm
Here's the evidence
Admins should wait for KillJ to respond to give his side.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Previous bans
1-  command abuse as donor
2- mass rdm
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Says hes been here for "years", goes thru posts like this.
I think his chicken is cooked.
Play with matches and you get fire.
Here is my side of the story.
It was round 4 of 67th way map and Old gregg is messaging me trolls then he says open the door just do it and immediately after he says to open the door Sus-AF opens the door and so i kill him since there was a kos on him and the round is over I told Sus-AF what happened and he told me to tell Christian and I did and he told me to take the screenshots i didnt know if it was ghosting thats why I told Sus-AF and he said yes and to tell Christian screenshots I sent to Christian for evidence can be founded here
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killjmax/screenshots
(09-15-2017, 07:17 PM)DaKody Wrote: Previous bans
1-  command abuse as donor
2- mass rdm

The "mass rdm" one was for not understanding what a special round was, and it was immediately resolved and modified to serving a few slays. The other one is a horse that's been beat to death.

(09-15-2017, 07:45 PM)Killjmax Wrote: Here is my side of the story.
It was round 4 of 67th way map and Old gregg is messaging me trolls then he says open the door just do it and immediately after he says to open the door Sus-AF opens the door and so i kill him since there was a kos on him and the round is over I told Sus-AF what happened and he told me to tell Christian and I did and he told me to take the screenshots i didnt know if it was ghosting thats why I told Sus-AF and he said yes and to tell Christian screenshots I sent to Christian for evidence can be founded here
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killjmax/screenshots

Like I said, I was out in the hall as a prop and wanted to come in. I had no idea sus was there, but you did not open the door and so my doing that had no bearing whatsoever on what happened. Also, he opened the door entirely on his own accord and he was already KOSed, so I had literally no fucking impact whatsoever on the outcome there. You were already well established in the tester room, claimed it and were squatting in the tester, just waiting for someone to open that door. You were going to headshot whoever opened it, and my bad timing had nothing to do with it. I can see how me saying to open the door to let my prop in could be construed as a subtle way of trying to say someone was out there, but I joined too late to even know he was a T, much less realized he was in the general tunnel proximity when I was trying to have a little light-hearted fun which you were evidently unable to share.

(09-15-2017, 07:25 PM)C A M O Wrote: Says hes been here for "years", goes thru posts like this.
I think his chicken is cooked.
Play with matches and you get fire.

Thanks for the dramatic language and cliches, but I'm not really sure you're actually looking at the facts here.
"I dont even know if it was ghosting."
shouldnt that clear it up?
he has previous bans tho, and donor abuse is a very seirous thing to eb banned for, idk if you deserve this.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(09-15-2017, 08:39 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: "I dont even know if it was ghosting."
shouldnt that clear it up?
he has previous bans tho, and donor abuse is a very seirous thing to eb banned for, idk if you deserve this.

I agree with you on it clearing it up, as Christian clearly meant to do the right thing but this was based on at-best minimal evidence. The donor abuse thing was something that was dealt with literally half a year ago, and while I understand your concern, I've spoken about it with Dink and put it behind me. The other ban, as referenced, was simply due to me thinking the point of special rounds was to kill everyone you can. I came back and served about five slays for it. I'm not perfect, none of us are, we all make mistakes but I enjoy playing here with you guys and I really don't mean harm to anyone. This situation tonight was just a clusterfuck of jumped conclusions.
Nah -1
I would not consider him saying "open the door, i need to come in" as ghosting. He didn't give him any info, sus was already a kosd T and kill had claimed the room so whoever opened the door was gonna get shot, kill also didn't even open the door. I'm a little concerned about this lying thing that happened. He shouldn't have been banned. I'm just gonna unban you.