Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once more with the realing.
Ingame Name: DaggerGrace221

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170343926

Time Played: Well over 100 hours played on this server.

When First Joined: At least a 10 months ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): East Cost TZ, currently 3:23. FL. Late at night and maybe sometimes during the day, depending on college work.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Although I do have a bit of a nervous finger when it comes to a shitgun, I am very organized and strict on key events that happened, I take my information like I spider web, every strand connects itself to another...or you could see it as a small insignificant piece of something in the world that you feel like destroying because your bigger, and that's about what I expect! :D. ANYHOOOOO, I m usually extremely uptight when people send in reports, I always try and solve what happened on my own, then provide any extra help I can to the moderator handling the report, maybe I am a witness to the RDM and can confirm, maybe I use my deductive skillzzzz.

Why you want to help the community: Dinkleberg's TTT has been my home now for a while, those blasted turners always causing ruckus, so Dinkleberg's gave me a place to have fun without chaos...all the time at least...

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): NOPE...

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): YUP...http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/page/1/m/21044341/viewthread/28672525-i-wish-to-be-trusted

How did you find us?: My own accord, I just randomly searched and happened to come across you guys.

Other: OHH I KILLED THE BOSS, AND I GOT A +1 VOTE!
In all seriousness, I want to help the server, some MODS will not like me, and I honestly don't care, it's like at work, you have someoen you hate but you do what your job is regardless.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]

Messages In This Thread
Once more with the realing. - by DaggerGrace - 01-19-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Once more with the realing. - by MiniMe2001 - 01-19-2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Once more with the realing. - by DaggerGrace - 01-19-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Once more with the realing. - by Drew - 01-19-2017, 04:44 PM