Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Shouldn't Do Their Own Reports
Hey all, 

I just wanna say that staff shouldn't be able to do their own reports. There's obviously going to be some bias in their say. Like, personally I'm getting really frustrated with a staff member not slaying themselves or slaying a person who killed them just because there was a report and the staff member has the final say. This was one of the biggest issues I had with the server when I first left it. A simple solution would be to just not handle the report but make a post about it in the forums and let someone else decide. Do the same thing we always do when reporting something: get screenshots/video evidence, witnesses, whatever is needed. But so far, 9/10 times, the staff member has done the thing that benefits them the most. And it's really not fair to the members of the community who have to deal with this. What do you think? Should staff handle their own reports? Should they not? Has anything like this happened to you? I'm really curious.

Thanks for your time,
Ikebakuro

Messages In This Thread
Staff Shouldn't Do Their Own Reports - by Ikebakuro - 09-26-2017, 10:27 AM