Admins and Donors abusing their powers
Yurii was on for about 2-3 hours last night. About half of that time, Bunny was on, and the other half, it was just the donors, and then Fish came on and banned him for trolling.

Here is how each section went. He kept micspamming (during the round, mind you) about Verizon. Bunny gave him numerous warnings, after which he received a gag, then a round gag. After this, he continued to say micspam about "abusive moderators" during the round, to which he was told to stop arguing. He failed to do this. After this, he was gagged and then round gagged again.

This is when Bunny went offline, so just Mari, and I were left to take care of this (not trying to imply she just left us for dead here). He was gagged again, after which I muted him clientside and didn't do anything else in response to this. Warpizzle wanted to have him completely out, and I was also arguing for the same, but Mari took charge, and instead just kept gagging him, because he had been kicked prior, and had just kept coming back, despite claims that he didn't want to be on the server.

Then Fish came on, saw him continuing to micspam and argue, and banned him. Critical was also banned for egging him on, telling him to keep micspamming.

That's the entirety of the story.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admins and Donors abusing their powers - by Actual Cannibal Shia LaBuff - 01-22-2017, 01:09 PM