Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-entering: Ban requests
As mkkay said on her previos post in here, she expresed that we, lower staff members should use ban request on the forums to ban someone when any hogher staff isnt on. And while i agree with this concern, i still have problem: Lets suppouse you are playing peacfully, then some dush comes and you have to ban him. No higher staff on, and you are toó lazy to click out from the gane and.go to the forums. Then film a ban request, but... Oh no!, he left, and you forgot his steam id. And, when you try to search him on your recently played lista, he doesnt apper. Oh well, he is just gone.
Then it happens again, with the same guy and scenario. Then again, and yet again.

It has happend to me a lot, so... I came up with a posible solution. If you look back, i madre a post explainimg my idea of extra commands to go to the forums. Why not make some command that bring up a menu with gaps to film in stuff, the id and name are already covered, and you just need to add in the pther stuff.
This could be for regulars, donors, Trusted and T-mods, since they cant ban.
I will look for the command for this, and if i dont find, im going to do it my self.

P.D. this is say longer than i planned it to be, oh well, you already read all of that.
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
Re-entering: Ban requests - by [red]erikdamian - 10-16-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: Re-entering: Ban requests - by Killjmax - 10-16-2017, 03:49 AM
RE: Re-entering: Ban requests - by mkkay671 - 10-16-2017, 08:23 AM
RE: Re-entering: Ban requests - by [Red]Starky - 10-16-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Re-entering: Ban requests - by Burrito Bowl - 10-16-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Re-entering: Ban requests - by Rodri - 10-16-2017, 06:28 PM