Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slight Amendments to Rules [TTT & PH]
(11-04-2017, 05:43 PM)Jerminator00 Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 03:49 PM)EpicGuy Wrote:

Yeah, FSpec is great, until you get that one person who says that they weren't AFK and were faking it to bait a T out. The auto spectate works occasionally, and I primarily let that run its course.

EDIT: The forums crapped itself, that's why you see the edited post and the deleted post above this.

...and how is that a problem unique to fspec that makes kicking the better option? All I'm suggesting is that in any situation where staff would kick someone before the new time limit on afks runs out fspec them instead, until the kick timer is up. After all, the impression I'm getting here is that the ones you guys are making the argument for kicking are ones who are yet to be auto spectated, but still obviously afk and taking up important roles/living player slots

What I'm saying is that the auto spectator is there to do one thing: automatically spectate. I sat AFK for a round and was moved to Spectator, so the auto spectator works. The problem is people will move for a bit and reset the idle timer, then go AFK again. If the player is truly AFK, they'll be moved. If they aren't that's when the problem arises. And yes, I can agree that we can force spectate and life's good and happy, but I bring back my original argument: if you know you're going to be gone for 15 minutes or more, why don't you just leave the server?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slight Amendments to Rules [TTT & PH] - by EpicGuy - 11-05-2017, 02:33 PM