Absurd ; Unban Request
I had a conversation with PVE this morning, and we discussed the scenario. There was a little bit of confusion with the ban, for it was clear that you RDM'd + left the server. Extreme had felt it was a lil odd, for he thought you were ghosting with another player. Coincidentally you both left at the same time, and thus were both banned Permanently. I did some investigation seeing that none of you were friends at all. It appears to me you just RDM'd + Left the server, in which you would of gotten a 1 week ban anyways. You've already served one week, in which you should probably be unbanned. Just remember you will be banned if you leave with a slay, we are fairly strict on that. If you crash, try to add a Staff Member that is online and message them that.

PVE said there were a few witnesses with this. If anyone remembers this from a week ago, please speak up.

gBans: Here & Here

If he is to be unbanned, please unban the other player shown above.
+1 for an unban.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
Absurd ; Unban Request - by Syreds™ - 01-25-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: Absurd ; Unban Request - by Christian - 01-25-2017, 06:40 AM
RE: Absurd ; Unban Request - by Drew - 01-25-2017, 07:14 AM
RE: Absurd ; Unban Request - by Drew - 01-26-2017, 07:36 AM