Absurd ; Unban Request
Ingame Name:  Syredsâ„¢

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68029261

Who Banned You: ExtremePvE

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: I did nothing, I don't know where this assumption of ghosting came up on the matter for me, but I want solid evidence that I ghosted, Dinkleberg TTT is the only TTT server I play and I play with 0 friends on the server. I've never RDM'd, broke rules of any kind, nor at the very most Ghosted! This was indeed a HUGE mistake and a false ban, thanks.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other:
I had a conversation with PVE this morning, and we discussed the scenario. There was a little bit of confusion with the ban, for it was clear that you RDM'd + left the server. Extreme had felt it was a lil odd, for he thought you were ghosting with another player. Coincidentally you both left at the same time, and thus were both banned Permanently. I did some investigation seeing that none of you were friends at all. It appears to me you just RDM'd + Left the server, in which you would of gotten a 1 week ban anyways. You've already served one week, in which you should probably be unbanned. Just remember you will be banned if you leave with a slay, we are fairly strict on that. If you crash, try to add a Staff Member that is online and message them that.

PVE said there were a few witnesses with this. If anyone remembers this from a week ago, please speak up.

gBans: Here & Here

If he is to be unbanned, please unban the other player shown above.
+1 for an unban.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
If you *think* someone was ghosting, you don't ban them after they leave. Clearly you don't have enough evidence to ban them for ghosting yet, so just put their name on the watch list.
Someone unban this hombre.