Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you choose your screen name?
Pretty medium journey for me, when i first had needs for an online screen name i chose "dddj" one if the first games i used that in was Adventure quest, and not the shitty online one the original one. After i while i think i used dark knight a bit, no sure, but eventually moved on to Dark Cat. I used it for a while and eventually changed it to BlackCat. After a bit i played a ton of Zombie Survival on Gmod, and made my name Great Cader for a match since i was atleast competent at making a barricade in the gamemode and lots of people suck at it. I soon then changed my name to BlackCatTheGreat, had that for quite a while. Then a little event happened on the ZS server were we formed a "Sweeper Squaf" in honor of the Sweeper shotgun and we all used it, thus the ~$$~ Being used in my name. Eventually I added the Double Clubs at the end of my name because why not.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 

Messages In This Thread
How did you choose your screen name? - by A Fish - 12-17-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: How did you choose your screen name? - by ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ - 12-17-2017, 02:47 AM