Maris been demoted!
Offender's Name: Miss Mari

Offender's SteamID: Its not a specific person

Offender's Rank: good portion of the staff team

What They Did: demoted me for "sticking my nose in places it doesnt belong"

When They Did It: 12/28/2017

Potential Witnesses: good portion of the staff team

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/slbbp

Other: So they've decided to demote me, reason saying im toxic. Why am i toxic towards staff? Maybe its because of the way they treat me / other players? Have you noticed how toxic they are towards the players, and the admins don't do anything about it. Turner once kicked me because i called foxka toxic. What happened to him? I don't think anything did, i even went to 2 admins about it. Maybe the way burrito acts towards the players? He seems to acts high and mighty quite a bit. But I got demoted for toxicity? The staff mentality is pretty mob like. If you try to do something about one staff, 20 more attack you. Well, I'll let everyone else be the judge of this. Was the demote deserved? or is it part of the mob mentality that goes on on the server. I really should'e come out with this sooner, but now that I've been demoted maybe more people will join me with their 50 cents on what they think. Please comment your true thoughts on it, doesn't matter if you're player or a staff. I've deserved the demote... but I'm going to give it 1 last shot to open peoples eyes to the staff and could use some backing...

Speak from your experience on the matter, I know I'm not getting my rank back, but maybe I can make 1 last change at least, or at least open peoples eyes...

censor it and youll have proven my point.
Dont look so blue

Messages In This Thread
Maris been demoted! - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 12-28-2017, 03:07 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by had - 12-28-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by [Red]Starky - 12-28-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 12-28-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by [Red]Starky - 12-28-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 12-28-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by EpicGuy - 12-28-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Maris been demoted! - by Foxka - 12-28-2017, 07:52 PM